|You may want to do some more research on your disorder. An excellent book mainly for men suffering from depression is Unmasking Male Depression by Dr Archibald Hart. Click on the book’s cover for a full link to the entry and ordering instructions.|
Also provided are numerous articles by leaders in Medicine, Theology and Psychiatry handling different aspects of these fields. It is advisable to firstly complete the questionnaire and to refer to the appropriate articles only after a diagnosis of your problem has been made. This will save time and will also be more solution oriented. All these services are provided free of charge.
More reading material:
- I don’t want to talk about it: Overcoming the secret legacy of male depression, Terrence Real
- The disease called fatigue
- The road less travelled – Scott Peck
- Jy is goed genoeg – Marietjie Le Roux
- Depression And Bipolar Mood Disorder Conquered by Dr. Hans Dreyer
Contact us for more information on these publications.
There are also some very helpful articles available on this web site.